Why is athletic performance enhancement training used?
There are many reasons for visiting Performance Health for athletic performance training, which varies depending on your sport or activity, performance goals, current health, and many other factors. Sports performance training may be a good option for athletes who:
- Have suffered multiple injuries
- Do not feel they are meeting their potential
- Have chronic pain during or after your sport
What are the advantages of using athletic performance enhancement training programs?
Some of the benefits of using athletic performance training services at Performance Health include:
- Improve ability to reach natural athletic ability
- Improve recovery after sports
- Reduce chances of injury
- Reduce chronic pain
- Increase length of time you can play sport
- Reduce long-term damage on body
- Improve muscle balance
If you are suffering from tendonitis pain, the first step to improving your health and returning to your normal activities is to schedule an evaluation at Performance Health. Our physicians can help you get back to performance-level health. Call one of our New York offices at 212.486.8616, or fill out the form below to request an appointment now.